"Reports are saying it’s too early to link Flight MH370 to terrorism, but that’s all we’re going to do."
Remember in 2007 when that guy went missing in his plane over the Nevada desert? And despite all the searching it went unnoticed for a year. A year! And they generally knew where to look and it had radar coverage.
Now take Flight MH370, there are way more possible places it could have ended up. So all you people saying we should be able to find it no problem need to realize it’s not that easy.
Don’t give up hope, they will find it.
This is honestly one of the most sexist articles I’ve read on Yahoo. Here’s some gems from the article:
- "I know that you want to believe that you have lots of time to develop a brilliant career and have a wonderful family. But you don’t. By the time you graduate from college, half of your childbearing years are behind you."
- "My response to the "But I haven’t seen the world yet" or "Aren’t your 20s all about having fun?" conjecture is that it’s all fun and games until somebody winds up a spinster with cats."
- "If seeing the world is at the top of your list, OK, but the world will always be there. Your fertility is relatively fleeting."
- "You’ve got to find a husband and stop wasting your time."
- “In your early 20s, you are at the peak of your attractiveness and your fertility. Use this time to your very best advantage.”
- "You’re not getting any younger! Ask your maiden aunt. She can tell you, right after she feeds her cats."
- “Don’t buy the current feminist rhetoric about how hookups are empowering for women. They’re not. Casual sex is damaging to a woman’s head, heart, soul, and body. You deserve better than that. Do you know what’s empowering? Being in a committed relationship with a wonderful man who adores you.”
- “ If you do choose marriage and motherhood, be prepared for the indignation of the feminists, the liberals, and the progressives who think that it’s incongruous for an educated woman to aspire to these traditional roles. Let them think that — but you know better.”
So remember ladies, we’re only worth while when we are at the peak of our fertility and we should do what this woman says so we don’t become spinster cat-ladies. Because children are all that matter, right? Some women may have another outlook on life, but this is the only correct answer, right?
The hate against Kristen Bell for speaking out against the paparazzi is ridiculous.
She doesn’t think it’s write that these photographers are chasing her and her child down to get a photo, and somehow people make it her fault?
First of all, just because she is a celebrity doesn’t give the world a free pass to stalk her child. Do people forget that celebrities are humans too? People would get in serious trouble if they stalked and photographed a non-celeb’s child. So why do we make excuses for paparazzi?
Second, I think it’s gross that the paparazzi she interviewed tried to invalidate her opinion by saying she’s being a hysterical mom. Um, people are chasing her and her child down to get a freaking picture of them and trying to justify it. I think she has the right to be a little upset.
Also, people trying to make Kristen the bad guy is just pathetic. “We don’t go out with your kid if you don’t want her to be photographed.” “Maybe you should have thought of that before being famous.” Fuck off with your victim blaming bullshit. Her and her child have every right to go out in public without being harassed.
Honestly, I think these people who hunt down celebrity children to get a photograph are disgusting. They follow children, they wait for them outside their schools, they call them names, why are people defending this? And I think the magazines that buy and demand the photos are disgusting. It doesn’t matter who their parents are or how luxurious their life is, they still deserve respect and privacy.
"Let’s do Frozen 2!"
Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez
you heard it too right?
Surprising amount of Harry Potter feels tonight.
They’re keeping Let it Go from us so we will watch the whole goddamn thing.
Harry Potter music makes an appearance!